Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim (4G, 12GB RAM, 256 ROM) With Official Warranty
- WIDTH 7.9mm
- LTE 2.0Gbps
- PROCESSOR 7nm
- RAM2 12GB ON Galaxy Note10+
- RAM2 8GB ON Galaxy Note10
- 256GB INTERNAL
- PLUS UP TO 1TB VIA MICROSD
*Photos captured with Galaxy Note10+.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note10's screen size is 6.3" as a full rectangle and 6.2" when accounting for the rounded corners; and Galaxy Note10+'s screen size is 6.8" as a the full rectangle and 6.7" when accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- RAM capacity may vary depending on model, color, and country.
- Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software. MicroSD expansion only available on Galaxy Note10+. MicroSD card sold separately. MicroSD card availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
- Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2019.07.17–08.02 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM N970 and SM N975. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3400mAh for Galaxy Note10 and 4170mAh for Galaxy Note10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- Limited to Galaxy Note10+ LTE model only. Assessed by Samsung. Estimated against average charge rate of pre-release version of Galaxy Note10+ LTE using in-box charger together with the usage profile of an average/typical user. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- Depth of field feature only available on Galaxy Note10+. Live focus video on Galaxy Note10+ uses the DepthVision Camera and Wide-angle Camera. On Galaxy Note10, Live focus video is shot utilizing AI and may have varied results due to the difference in technology.
- Text export feature availability may vary by language.
- Air actions support may vary by app.
- App availability may vary by country.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ Price & Specs
Introducing next-level power
With Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ we've designed a mobile experience that’s like a computer, a gaming console, a movie-tech camera, and an intelligent pen, all in one device.
|Build||OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Dimensions||162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Frequency||2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Processor||CPU||Octa-core (2 x 2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 + 2 x 2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 + 4 x 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||Exynos 9825 (7 nm)|
|Display||Technology||Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 Pixels (~495 PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Extra Features||HDR10+, Always-on display|
|Memory||Built-in||256GB Built-in, 8GB RAM or 256/512GB Built-in, 12GB RAM|
|Card||microSD Card, (supports up to 1TB) - (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only|
|Camera||Main||Quad Camera: 12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom + 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), TOF 3D cameraLED Flash|
|Features||OIS, 2x optical zoom, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama, Video (2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.)|
|Front||10 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual video call, Auto-HDR, Video (1440p@30fps)|
|Connectivity||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X|
|GPS||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps)|
|Features||Sensors||Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display), Gyro, HeartRate, Iris Scanner, SpO2|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, 32-bit/384kHz audio, Dolby Atmos/AKG sound, MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Games||Built-in + Downloadable|
|Extra||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Stylus (Bluetooth integration), Document viewer|